Want to know what’s on at Walkington Playing Field? Check out our events page
This is an exciting time for Walkington Playing Fields. Over the last few years:
– the Playground had a major makeover and was opened by Harry Holdorf and the Beverley Town Cryer
– the Pavilion has been refurbished, and was officially re-opened by Stephen Parnaby and Ernie Teal
– a Multi-Use Games Area has been opened
– Apron Strings started and installed their own facilities
– we have new changing rooms with showers, cricket net facilities, and a re-laid cricket square, thanks to a grant from the Lottery and Sport England
– erected a garage which will meant we finally said goodbye to the ugly containers.
The playing fields and pavilion are a resource for the whole village. Please explore these pages to find out what is happening at the Playing Fields, and book the facilities for your own club or event.