More About Our Company
Want to know what’s on at Walkington Playing Field? Check out our events page
This is an exciting time for Walkington Playing Fields. Over the last few years:
– the Playground had a major makeover and was opened by Harry Holdorf and the Beverley Town Cryer
– the Pavilion has been refurbished, and was officially re-opened by Stephen Parnaby and Ernie Teal
– a Multi-Use Games Area has been opened
– Apron Strings started and installed their own facilities
– we have new changing rooms with showers, cricket net facilities, and a re-laid cricket square, thanks to a grant from the Lottery and Sport England
– erected a garage which will meant we finally said goodbye to the ugly containers.
The playing fields and pavilion are a resource for the whole village. Please explore these pages to find out what is happening at the Playing Fields, and book the facilities for your own club or event.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
2 November 2016 |
Walkington Fireworks Sunday 6th November 2016 Walkington Playing Field 5:00pm – 6:30pm £2 ticket £6 family...
27 June 2016 |
It’s fair to say that the weather hasn’t been kind to Sports Day in recent years. We’ve had to...
14 June 2015 |
We’ve been hit by the weather again, and it’s not suitable to go ahead with Sports Day today. Revised...